The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Desiderius GmbH www.inyati.de and consumers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods in our shop. Conditions that oppose or differ from our terms and conditions are not accepted by us. The contract language is German.
(1) The offers on the internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can put one or more products into the cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. Once you have clicked the order button, you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) With the immediate submission of confirmation of receipt by e-mail the offer will also simultaneously be deemed accepted and the sales contract concluded.
The contract with the item details (e.g. kind of product, price) will be stored by us. We will send the GTC to you, but you can download the GTC at any time in addition, over our web page. As registered customer you can access your passed orders over the customer login range: Your personal data.
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options. You can terminate the order process also at any time by closing of the browser window completely.
The purchase item remains our property until full payment is made.
(1) The warranty
The warranty complies with the statutory provisions.
(2) Limitation of warranty rights due to defects (warranty)for the sale of used goods to customers
For your claims two (2) warranty periods are applicable after delivery of the goods.
The period of liability for defects is reduced from two years to one year.
The statutory limitation period of two (2) years shall apply to claims for defects arising within this liability period.
Excluded from this reduced warranty period are following claims: claims for damages, claims based on defects which we have fraudulently concealed, and claims arising from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the goods.
For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods shall apply. In the event of an expressed warranty period, the longer period shall apply in favor of the warrantee (buyer).
(3) Limitation of warranty rights due to defects (warranty) for entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects in the good sold shall become time-barred one year after the passing of risk. The following claims are excluded from this rule:
- on compensation for damages
- for maliciously concealed defects
- arising from any granted warranty
- on recourse under §§ 445a, 478 Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB, Civil Code)
- due to defects in building materials and components which have been used in accordance with their normal use for a building and which have caused its defectiveness.
The statutory limitation periods shall apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a granted warranty period, the longer period shall apply in favor of the buyer.
The exclusive jurisdictional venue for all disputes arising under this contract is our registered office, if you are a merchant.
We participate in janoFair. janoFair is an alternative to the officially recognized consumer complaint office (“Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle”). If we are unable to resolve disputes arising from our contractual relationship by mutual agreement, the cost free dispute resolution procedure of janoFair is at your disposal. The limitation period of any claims is excluded for the duration of this procedure. If no agreement is reached, the state legal process remains open.
Document produced and updated by janolaw AG.